Preparing a Will is one of the most significant decisions you will ever make. We will work with you personally to understand your needs and prepare a tailored Will that meets your requirements.
Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is a really important legal task.
If you take the time now to make an effective legally binding Will and Testament you can save your family not only stress but money in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
At Sanicki Lawyers, we assist in advising on and preparing legal wills and powers of attorney. Depending on your circumstances, the preparation of a will may be part of an estate planning process that takes into account your personal and business assets. Whether your will is simple or complex, we offer a service to meet your individual circumstances. Our services include:
- Drafting wills
- Advising on and drafting testamentary trusts
- Advising on the effects of marriage, divorce and re-marriage
- Superannuation considerations
- Nomination of beneficiaries
- Custodial service for safe custody of wills, title deeds and other important documents
- Advice and assistance with probate and administration matters
- Overseas probate matters
- Re-seals of foreign probate
- Taxation issues relating to deceased estates
- Advice on guardianship of minors
- Assisting executors
- Dealing with assets overseas
At the same time as considering your Will we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity through Power of Attorney and Guardianship documents. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.