Our lawyers specialise in Solar Energy, Electric Vehicles (EV), Wind and Hydro Power and Green Energy and can accordingly provide sector-specific legal services to help you make informed decisions in this area.
We understand that renewable energy is the new frontier. That’s why we are committed to assisting our clients meet industry Codes of Conduct, United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and Environmental, Social and Governance obligations in the renewable energy sector.
Sanicki lawyers act for clients in the retail residential and commercial PV solar sector and the EV sector . We have assisted our clients with their contractual terms and conditions corporate structures, shareholding and investment memorandums to raise funding as well as their compliance with the many regulators in the sector such as the CEC Clean Energy Council, Vic Solar and the ACCC
We know the stringent compliance obligations under the various industry Codes having assisted our clients in their dealings with the Clean Energy Council (CEC), and Solar Victoria including making representations to the Government in their review of the National Code of Conduct.
Sanicki Lawyers Renewable Energy practice has developed active expertise in this sector, acting for companies such as United Solar Group, LECA Energy, Charge N Go (EV) and a number of other solar retailers and suppliers. Our lawyers have acted for clients within retail, residential and commercial areas, as well as within the solar PV sector and EV sector.
Our areas of work include:
- Corporate structures and investor and shareholder agreements
- Licensing and distribution and supply agreements
- Reviewing contractual terms and conditions
- Developing installer and service agreements
- Protection of IP
- Compliance with regulators such as the Clean Energy Council, Solar Victoria and the ACCC
- Workplace agreements and OH&S issues
- Developing contractual terms and conditions relating to corporate structures, shareholding and investment memorandums to raise funding