We advise companies and individuals on a range of debt collection, restructuring and insolvency matters.
Taking the pain out of debt collection.
Chasing debt and unpaid invoices is never pleasant. At Sanicki Lawyers, we know this process can negatively impact your cash flow and business profits. Our experienced Melbourne lawyers can take control of the outstanding payments, advise you of your options and assist you in recovering the money you are rightfully owed. Involving skilful lawyers in the recovery process will make it clear to debtors that you are taking their inaction seriously and will ultimately save you valuable time and money which you can put towards running your business.
Experienced insolvency lawyer Melbourne
Debt collection is one thing, but insolvency is another. If you owe money and have found yourself in a sticky situation, we also have extensive experience acting for individuals and companies who are being sued, or who simply feel overwhelmed by their current financial situation.
We aim to limit and control, as much as possible, the problems that regularly arise when facing corporate insolvency or personal bankruptcy. From restructuring to urgent court action, our experience allows us to respond quickly and effectively to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Why choose Sanicki Lawyers?
Over time, our Melbourne lawyers have developed fast and cost-effective processes to ensure that you become your debtor’s top priority. We can provide assistance to clients of all sizes including large businesses with multiple customers neglecting to pay, and individuals recovering personal debts. At Sanicki Lawyers, we are proactive and assertive whilst making sure your reputation is kept intact.
Our team has a wide scope of expertise and can advise on:
- Managing the debt collection process – We can provide you with clear and easy options to best legally recover your money.
- Collection of debt owed – In some situations, legal collection is cheaper than using a debt collection agency.
- Settlement options and negotiation – Where necessary, we’ll work with you to negotiate with the debtor for payment and any disputes that may arise.
- Dealing with and issuing statutory demands – We have experience with this quick and inexpensive way of recovering money.
- Litigation – If the debt is not paid or a satisfactory arrangement made, we can swiftly initiate legal processes.
- Debt restructure – We have particular experience in creating and implementing asset recovery and realisation strategies.