We understand that the digital world is an ever-changing landscape and we are committed to keeping our clients updated on the legal implications and opportunities of their amazing creations.
It is our role to think ahead, because we know that you do!
We have a wealth of experience advising both individuals and businesses in all aspects of digital design and technology based enterprises.
Whether it be small start-ups or more established enterprises, we represent web-based businesses and agencies, graphic and web designers, developers, mobile app and games developers, providing tailored advice to each client’s needs.
We have expertise and can advise on:
- Protection and licensing implications for new media and digital formats; including games, mobile applications, websites and related media;
- Drafting, advising and negotiating digital and design related agreements including agency agreements, freelance agreements, licence agreements, social media policies and procedures, website terms & conditions and privacy policies;
- Branding and brand protection, including trademark advice, filing, registration and protection for business names and corporate logos;
- Confidentiality agreements and protection of confidential information;
- Dispute resolution regarding business names, domain names, and other intellectual property related matters;
- Corporate structures including drafting and advice in relation to shareholder and unit holder agreements, partnership agreements, joint venture agreements;
- Business sales and acquisitions with a particular focus on the creative industries.