We offer a comprehensive range of general property, conveyancing and leasing services which are timely, cost-effective and tailored to each client’s individual needs.
Resolve your property issues.
Here at Sanicki Lawyers, we understand that dealing with property can be a stressful experience. With so many legalities to adhere to, the process of leasing or subdividing a property can easily become overwhelming. This is why our Conveyancing lawyers Melbourne are here to assist you and ensure that your needs are met in a timely and professional manner. We are experienced in all aspects of property law, from residential and commercial conveyancing through to large land subdivisions and commercial property development, and are confident that we can provide practical, cost-effective solutions that will exceed your expectations.
Expert residential property lawyers Melbourne can trust.
As well as their wealth of experience in the commercial sector, our residential property lawyers Melbourne are highly experienced in acting on behalf of landlords and tenants. We’re committed to ensuring that the leasing process is made as simple as possible for our clients while taking their individual requirements into account.
With our strong foundation in residential property law, we clearly communicate and explain the reasoning behind every suggestion we make, and pride ourselves on our personalised client-centric approach. When you choose Sanicki Lawyers, you can be confident that you’re working with a team of professionals who care.
A reliable team of professional conveyancing lawyers Melbourne
Our conveyancing lawyers in Melbourne are proficient in drafting and negotiating all types of commercial leases, including retail leases, and can provide advice on sub-leasing, lease assignments and the general rights of landlords and tenants. Furthermore, we can provide advice on lease disputes and have a wealth of experience in dealing with disputes at the office of the Small Business Commissioner and at the Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT). When you work with Sanicki Lawyers, you can rest assured that our professional team is equipped to answer any questions you may have and ease the stress of dealing with property.
Our team has a wide scope of expertise and can advise on:
- Conveyancing – both commercial and residential, our conveyancer Melbourne draft Contracts of Sale and Section 32 Vendor Statements;
- Commercial and retail leasing, including preparation of leases and disclosure statements for landlords, and reviewing and advising on leases for tenants;
- Advice for landlords and tenants in relation to the Retail Leases Act 2003 (Vic);
- Land subdivisions and property development, including: joint venture agreements, building and construction contracts;
- Dispute resolution including attending the office of the Small Business Commissioner and VCAT;
- Property related GST advice; and
- Owners corporations and associated regulatory advice.