Your intellectual property is your business’s most valuable asset!
Why choose Sanicki trademark lawyers Melbourne?
Is your brand or business name registered as a trademark? If not, why not? Your intellectual property is an extremely valuable asset, but only if it’s correctly identified and acted upon. Our intellectual property lawyers Melbourne have assisted countless clients in identifying their intellectual property, including trademarks, copyrights, and designs, and how they may best serve to protect them. We also advise clients on how best to manage and trade-in their intellectual property through license and leasing strategies, designed to maximise protections and financial returns. With a wide scope of industry-specific knowledge in hospitality, retail, creative industries and professional services, the unparalleled expertise of our IP lawyers Melbourne-wide is certain to exceed your expectations and provide practical and cost-effective solutions.
Here at Sanicki, we know just how dense and complex intellectual property law can be. Whether you’re an individual or the owner of a business, the legalities surrounding trademarks, copyrights and intellectual property are often overwhelming at best. This is why our professional IP lawyers in Melbourne are here to assist you by providing practical and effective legal advice in a manner that’s straightforward and clear. Unlike many other IP law firms Melbourne has to offer, we understand that every client is different and has their own individual needs. As a result, we’re committed to offering actionable solutions tailored to each unique situation while keeping our clients’ goals and desired outcomes at the forefront of our work. When it comes to experienced IP and copyright lawyers Melbourne, it doesn’t get much better than Sanicki.
Expert intellectual property lawyers in Melbourne to assist with:
- With years of expertise in trademarks and intellectual property, our copyright lawyers in Melbourne can assist you with:
- General branding and brand protection including: trademark filing, registration and protection, business names and corporate logos;
- Confidentiality agreements and protection of confidential information;
- Copyright advice, protection and licensing, including: new media and digital formats, music, art, design and literary works;
- The rights of designers in the digital media industry, including: graphic, web and app designers;
- Author’s rights and book publishing agreements;
- Protection and registration of industrial designs; and
- Dispute resolution and injunctive relief.