Our commercial lawyers Melbourne and Brisbane offer practical legal advice so you can keep your focus where it should be – on your business!
We understand business.
As one of the most trusted commercial law firms Melbourne has to offer, we are experienced in all aspects of commercial law with a special focus on small and medium-sized businesses. With our extensive experience across a number of industries including hospitality, retail, the creative industries and professional services, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with unparalleled, cost-effective legal advice. When we meet with a client, we work closely with them to understand their goals and desired outcomes while keeping them informed along every step of the way. While our specialty lies in providing expert legal advice tailored to each unique situation, it is our thorough and professional client-focused approach that gives us our name as one of the most reliable commercial law firms Melbourne has seen.
Small business lawyers Melbourne relies on.
Our small business lawyers Melbourne have a special affinity for helping creative small businesses get up and going! We advise and assist clients in all matters concerning their business, including: sales and acquisitions, partnership agreements, investment and share option agreements, commercial leasing, branding and trademarks, employment law, liquor licensing, and dispute resolution.
We understand that each business is unique, and accordingly, should be treated as such. Whether you are seeking advice on a commercial lease or have questions regarding intellectual property, we are committed to finding cost-effective solutions to issues faced by our clients.
We have expertise and can advise on:
- Corporate structures including drafting and advice in relation to shareholder and unit holder agreements, partnership agreements and joint ventures;
- Business sales and acquisitions with a particular focus on: hospitality, the creative industries, retail and professional services;
- Contract review and negotiation including: supply and license agreements, contractor and employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, and franchising;
- Commercial leases including: drafting, review, advice and negotiation;
- Licensing including liquor licenses and planning permits;
- Trade mark registration and licencing of intellectual property; and
- Dispute resolution including: mediation, VCAT, Magistrates’ Court, County Court, and Supreme Court proceedings.