We offer a comprehensive range of family law services, which are tailored to each client’s individual needs.
Navigating family law with care.
Resolving family disputes can be hard and emotionally stressful for everyone involved. At Sanicki Lawyers our supportive team aim to make family law matters as smooth and manageable as possible so our clients can focus on what is most important during these tough times – family. Our client-focused approach balances the need for professionalism with compassion. We prioritise clear, effective communication and approach matters with understanding and sensitivity so that we can reach the best agreement for our clients whilst also prioritising their wellbeing. If you’re seeking a family lawyer Melbourne that will work closely with you to achieve the results you’re seeking, speak with Sanicki Lawyers.
Divorce lawyers Melbourne families can trust
In the process of divorce, not only is there emotional stress and uncertainty, but there’s also legal and financial paperwork to deal with. If you also have children, there are additional considerations to be made about custody and parenting arrangements that will suit all parties involved. We recognise the desire for certainty at this time about how the separation will affect their parenting and finances and what steps to take next.
We can walk you through the process and discuss the factors you need to take into account to have the most successful outcome for you and your family. We’re one of the leading divorce lawyers Melbourne has to offer because we see the importance of fostering and maintaining strong relationships with all of our clients, regardless of the complexity of their case. Our family lawyers Melbourne are always here to help.
Why choose Sanicki Lawyers?
We understand that family law matters extend into other areas of the law including property law, superannuation or even bankruptcy. Our broad range of expertise ensures that these unique challenges can be handled both effectively and efficiently and that you are supported at every step of the process.
Our team has a wide scope of expertise and can advise on:
- Divorce – Your financial assets may be at risk at this time and you’re likely feeling uncertain about the future. But our family law firm in Melbourne can help you through.
- De facto relationships – We have the right expertise to carefully advise you on the implications around de facto relationships such as assets and property settlement.
- Pre-nuptial agreements – We can guide you through the potential advantages of entering into a pre-nuptial agreement.
- Financial issues including property settlements, binding financial agreements and child support – These are major issue faced by separating parties after divorce. We can support you to reach an agreement or, if not, file an application for settlement in Court.
- Parenting issues including child support – Children have a legal right to enjoy a meaningful relationship with both their parents and to be protected from harm.
- Mediation and dispute resolution – Separated families are encouraged to use mediation to help resolve disputes instead of using family courts.