We offer a comprehensive range of family law services, which are tailored
to each client’s individual needs.
Navigating family law with care.
Resolving family disputes can be hard and emotionally stressful for everyone involved. At Sanicki Lawyers our supportive team aim to make family law matters as smooth and manageable as possible so our clients can focus on what is most important during these tough times – family. Our client-focused approach balances the need for professionalism with compassion. We prioritise clear, effective communication and approach matters with understanding and sensitivity so that we can reach the best agreement for our clients whilst also prioritising their wellbeing. If you’re seeking a family lawyer Melbourne that will work closely with you to achieve the results you’re seeking, speak with Sanicki Lawyers.
Divorce lawyers Melbourne families can trust
In the process of divorce, not only is there emotional stress and uncertainty, but there’s also legal and financial paperwork to deal with. If you also have children, there are additional considerations to be made about custody and parenting arrangements that will suit all parties involved. We recognise the desire for certainty at this time about how the separation will affect their parenting and finances and what steps to take next.
We can walk you through the process and discuss the factors you need to take into account to have the most successful outcome for you and your family. We’re one of the leading divorce lawyers Melbourne has to offer because we see the importance of fostering and maintaining strong relationships with all of our clients, regardless of the complexity of their case. Our family lawyers Melbourne are always here to help.
Stephanie is a Senior Associate Family Lawyer – and is the Head of the Sanicki Lawyers Family Law Team.
Stephanie has over 10 years of experience helping separated couples resolve disputes regarding parenting and property matters. She has extensive experience in all areas of family law including Family Dispute Resolution Conferences, Conciliation Conferences, Recovery Orders, Parentage testing, Spousal Maintenance, negotiated settlements, family violence and other risk-related matters, Binding Financial Agreements, Child Support matters – plus litigation in the Family Court of Australia and Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
Stephanie brings a diverse background of practice – including previously representing legally aided applicants as well as privately funded clients. She enjoys a productive and successful working relationship with clients as well as professional colleagues such as Barristers, psychologists and psychiatrists, expert property valuers and forensic accountants.
Stephanie prides herself on realistic and practical advice; plus strong Court advocacy skills with excellent outcomes for clients at competitive prices. She regularly receives referrals from past satisfied clients and professional associates. Having Stephanie join the Sanicki Lawyers Team means that we can offer an even greater, and fully comprehensive, range of services to all our valued clients.
Why choose Sanicki Lawyers?
We understand that family law matters extend into other areas of the law including property law, superannuation or even bankruptcy. Our broad range of expertise ensures that these unique challenges can be handled both effectively and efficiently and that you are supported at every step of the process.
Our team has a wide scope of expertise and can advise on:
- Divorce – Your financial assets may be at risk at this time and you’re likely feeling uncertain about the future. But our family law firm in Melbourne can help you through.
- Protection orders and family law – Depending on your circumstance, Stephanie can assist you if you are experiencing Threats, intermediation, physical or emotional abuse against you or your children. Whether you are worried about your safety or the safety of your children and need protection; or you’ve been served with an order protecting someone else (including children) – Stephanie can advise you on the impact of protection Orders (known also as AVOs and IVOs) on your family law matter, including implications for parenting arrangements and property settlements.
- Same sex marriage – Sanicki Lawyers is committed to helping clients with their access to family law, irrespective of their sexuality or gender. Stephanie Hope can assist with overcoming hurdles in order to be legally married, recognition of de-facto relationships, creating same-sex prenuptual agreements or same-sex divorce. With the advent of legalised same sex marriage in Australia in 2017, same sex couples in Australia no longer suffer discrimination under the law regarding any aspect of family law. Stephanie can assist same sex couples with all aspects of their family law matters – including parenting disputes, property settlements and divorces.
- De facto relationships – We have the right expertise to carefully advise you on the implications around de facto relationships such as assets and property settlement.
- Pre-nuptial agreements – We can guide you through the potential advantages of entering into a pre-nuptial agreement.
- Financial issues including property settlements, binding financial agreements and child support – These are major issue faced by separating parties after divorce. We can support you to reach an agreement or, if not, file an application for settlement in Court.
- Parenting issues including child support – Children have a legal right to enjoy a meaningful relationship with both their parents and to be protected from harm.
- Mediation and dispute resolution – Separated families are encouraged to use mediation to help resolve disputes instead of using family courts.