At Sanicki Lawyers, we are pleased to offer family law pre-nuptial agreement and property settlement services to our valued clients.
We know that family law property matters can be stressful. People often don’t know how to protect themselves, what their rights are, and how to make sure that children and spouses are properly provided for.
At Sanicki Lawyers, we help take the stress away by providing expert and cost effective advice and representation that protect your best interests.
The family law services we provide to clients needing legal advice and representation regarding the property include:
- Pre-nuptial Agreements before marriage or entering into a de facto relationship;
- Negotiated property settlements at the end of a marriage or de facto relationship;
- Mediation of property settlements at the end of a marriage or de facto relationship;
- Drafting of Consent Orders or Binding Financial Agreements to formalise property settlements without need to attend Court;
- Spousal Maintenance negotiations or Court Applications;
- Child Support Negotiations, Limited Child Support Agreements and Binding Child Support Agreements;
- Departure Prohibition Orders (cancellation of passports to enforce child support debts);
- Applications for the enforcement of property Orders that are not being complied with;
- Applications to the Court regarding Contraventions of parenting orders; and
- Appeals in the Court after a decision has been made by the Court.
Stephanie Hope, Senior Associate and Head of the Family Law Team at Sanicki Lawyers is here to assist you with your family law property matter. Call Stephanie on 03 9510 9888 today to arrange a confidential discussion, or email Stephanie at email@example.com