At Sanicki Lawyers, we know that separation can be an extremely difficult time.
That’s why our Family Law Team works hard to provide all our family law clients with expert family law advice, in language our clients can understand, and at a competitive price.
Our expert family lawyers, headed by Stephanie Hope, are here to guide you every step of the way to ensure that you approach your family law matter with confidence, and that you achieve the best outcome possible.
The family law team at Sanicki Lawyers has expertise in all areas of family law, including parenting disputes, property disputes and legal divorces.
The family law services we provide to clients needing legal advice and representation regarding the care of children include:
- Negotiation of parenting arrangements;
- Family Dispute Resolution Conference representation;
- Drafting of Parenting Plans and legally binding Consent Orders (without need for Court attendance);
- Variation of parenting Orders;
- Urgent Recovery Applications for when children have not been returned to a parent;
- Airport Watch List applications when there is a risk a child may be taken overseas without the consent of a parent;
- Representation in contested Court proceedings including high conflict cases – or cases where risks of harm to children or serious parental incapacity are central to the dispute;
- Applications to the Court regarding Contraventions of parenting Orders;
- Appeals in the Court after a decision has been made by the Court; and
- Child Support negotiated agreements, dealings with the Child Support Agency, and Court applications for Child Support Departure Orders.
If you require legal advice and /or representation regarding the care of children, call Stephanie Hope at Sanicki Lawyers today on 03 9510 9888 – or email Stephanie at email@example.com