We offer practical legal advice so you can keep your focus where it should be - on your business!
Our firm is experienced in all aspects of commercial law with a special focus on small and medium sized businesses. We have extensive experience across a number of industries including hospitality, retail, the creative industries and professional services. We have a special affinity for helping creative small business get up and going! We advise and assist clients in all matters concerning their business, including: sales and acquisitions, partnership agreements, investment and share option agreements, commercial leasing, branding and trade marks, employment law, liquor licensing, and dispute resolution. We understand that each business is unique, and accordingly, should be treated as such. We are committed to find commercial and cost-effective solutions to those issues faced by our clients.
We have expertise and can advise on:
- Corporate structures including drafting and advice in relation to shareholder and unit holder agreements, partnership agreements and joint ventures;
- Business sales and acquisitions with a particular focus on: hospitality, the creative industries, retail and professional services;
- Contract review and negotiation including: supply and license agreements, contractor and employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, and franchising;
- Commercial leases including: drafting, review, advice and negotiation;
- Licensing including liquor licenses and planning permits;
- Trade mark registration and licencing of intellectual property; and
- Dispute resolution including: mediation, VCAT, Magistrates’ Court, County Court, and Supreme Court proceedings.