We offer a comprehensive range of property and leasing services which are timely, cost-effective and tailored to each client’s individual circumstances.
We are experienced in all aspects of property law, from residential and commercial conveyancing, through to large land subdivisions and commercial property development.
We also deal in all aspects of commercial leasing, whether it be acting for landlords or tenants. We draft and negotiate all types of commercial leases, including retail leases, and can provide advice on sub-leasing, lease assignments and the general rights of landlords and tenants. We can provide advice on lease disputes and have a wealth of experience in dealing with disputes at the office of the Small Business Commissioner and at the Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
We understand that dealing with property can be stressful, and we make aim to ensure your experience is as smooth as possible.
We have expertise and can advise on:
- Conveyancing – both commercial and residential, drafting Contracts of Sale and Section 32 Vendor Statements;
- Commercial and retail leasing, including preparation of leases and disclosure statements for landlords, and reviewing and advising on leases for tenants;
- Advice for landlords and tenants in relation to the Retail Leases Act 2003 (Vic);
- Land subdivisions and property development, including: joint venture agreements, building and construction contracts;
- Dispute resolution including attending the office of the Small Business Commissioner and VCAT;
- Property related GST advice; and
- Owners corporations and associated regulatory advice.